This week we chat to Gabriella, founder and director of luxury silk label Deeba.
The Indian meaning of Deeba when used as a name is ‘silk’, which relates to Deeba's core, luxury pure silk collection. Their pieces are designed to be versatile, glamorous leisure wear. They look fabulous both dressed up with heels for Thursday Negronis and dressed down with cashmere socks by the fire. This is a founding principle of a brand created for women, by women - timeless and sustainably designed pieces that work for any occasion.
- The first lockdown I did 20 minutes of yoga every morning which I think was amazing for my mental health.
- To kick off ‘Lockdown 2’ in the UK I have downloaded an app called ‘Waking Up’ with Sam Harris which is a daily meditation guide. I have never been able to get into meditation but I think its a good time to start!
- Long walks – plus running around all the parks – I’ve been exploring!
- I used to love cooking but become a little lazy so making an effort to get back into it.
- Can drinking red wine be an activity?!