Novel Swim Wild Pina One Piece
Beach chic delivered. Finally, a one piece bathing suit with no fuss that’s as sexy as it is sophisticated, while giving you coverage in all the right places. Wear this pineapple statement suit for an iconic day on the beach. With adjustable spaghetti straps and available in size S - XL.
Made with super silky soft 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex fabric and lining
- The printing process is unique, son o two printed garments are exactly alike.
- Adjustable spaghetti string top
- Colour: Black / Multi
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash cold separately. Do not wring or twist. Only non-chlorine bleach. Lay flat to dry.
- Please note this product is coming from the US and takes 7-14 days to arrive.
- Duties not included
Ursula wears a size small and measures 32 bust, 26 waist, 37 hips. This one piece swimsuit fits true to size. This streamlined cut is super form flattering, elongating shorter torsos and providing nice coverage for longer ones. And, you can pack plenty of boob in this bathing suit. If you are small framed but a size D, DD, or DDD, you can still fit comfortably in a size S or M.
- We typically use standard delivery for all UK orders which can take up to 5 working days.
- Please note that some items are sent directly from our international brands. If this is the case, shipping times and costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
- Your order is likely to arrive in more than one package if you place an order containing multiple brands.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking details.
- Please go to our returns portal to request a return. You will then receive an email to guide you through the returns process along with your returns label.
- The item should be in it's original condition, unworn, unwashed and with all original tags attached
- Please state your order number on the return
- We must be notified of returns within 14 days of receipt
- Due to the limited stock we have, we we are not able to accept exchanges.
INTERNATIONAL (OUTSIDE THE UK)
- Some items are sent directly from our international brands. If this is the case, shipping times and costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
- For all other designers, European orders are sent tracked at a flat rate of £15
- All orders outside of the EU are sent at a flat rate of £20.
- Depending on your location, international shipments arrive in approximately 2-7 business days from dispatch date.
INTERNATIONAL TAXES & DUTIES
- Please be aware that if you are purchasing from one of our designers from outside your shipping country, you may be charged customs duties and taxes. These are not included in the price of the goods nor in the shipping cost.
- The Sample Room Ltd is not responsible for any duties and taxes which may be applied by customs in the country where delivery is made.
- The Sample Room Ltd will not refund customers who reject packages upon arrival for failure to pay duty fees.
- For further information we recommend contacting your local customs office.
- Unfortunately we cannot issue refunds for international customers
EXCHANGE & CREDIT NOTES
- We do not offer exchanges for International orders
We take every care to depict colours and fabrics as accurately as possible on our website. However, specifications, descriptions and colour references are not intended to be binding and variations may occur depending on your browser software or computer system.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wear more, wash less.
Caring for your garments helps them last longer, conserve natural resources and keep them out of landfills.
Each piece will require slightly different care based on it's individual composition. Here are some tips to help you extend the life of your treasured items.
USE COLD WATER
DRY CLEAN SELECTIVELY
Our PRE-OWNED section offers pre-loved pieces from reputable brands.
We encourage you to get in touch about any garments you no longer use. We will assess the quality of the piece and on confirmation we will organise the package to be picked up. You will then be able to exchange it for a piece we have online or receive a gift card to keep for future use.
DONATE OR RECYCLE IT
You can donate your unused garments for reuse and recycling through a number of routes. Charity shops, collection bags from the door step, textiles banks at supermarkets or the local Household Waste and Recycling Centre (HWRC) are all good options.
Some councils will also offer a clothing collection service as part of their recycling collection. We recommend using the Love Your Clothes Recycling Locator, where you can pop in your postcode and find out where your nearest textiles bank is.