Jessica Russell Flint Frill Skirt / "Wilde Border"
A new shape, this girlie skirt with a frill trim is the best new addition to your spring wardrobe…especially in our brand new eco material!
A note from JRF team: We've spent a long time hunting for this...
For the past couple of seasons, we’ve been sourcing different materials that would do justice to our desire to bring in something for more day-to-day wear (than our beautiful, but perhaps less everyday silks). In our quest for new materials, we found this gem, a material that not only works extremely well with our hand-drawn prints but also our desire to bring in more eco-materials! We are thrilled to present this new fabric to our collections.
This sustainable eco-viscose is lightweight, cotton-silk like in feel, and far from feeling synthetic and sticky. We were seeking a material that would feel airy & clean, that wouldn't be too sheer for an all-day wear. We hope you like it too!
Our new frills trim skirt is printed in our “Wilde Border” print. Envelope yourself in a fabulous folk flower story, a print that’s been inspired by wildflower borders, butterflies, bees, and by the friendliness of a relaxed cottage style garden
SIZE & FIT
- S: 10
- L: 16
DETAILS AND CARE
- 100% Eco Vero Viscose
- Made in Bulgaria
- Machine wash at 30deg or warm hand wash
- We typically use standard delivery for all UK orders which can take up to 5 working days.
- Please note that some items are sent directly from our international brands. If this is the case, shipping times and costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
- Your order is likely to arrive in more than one package if you place an order containing multiple brands.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking details.
- Please go to our returns portal to request a return. You will then receive an email to guide you through the returns process along with your returns label.
- The item should be in it's original condition, unworn, unwashed and with all original tags attached
- Please state your order number on the return
- We must be notified of returns within 14 days of receipt
- Due to the limited stock we have, we we are not able to accept exchanges.
INTERNATIONAL (OUTSIDE THE UK)
- Some items are sent directly from our international brands. If this is the case, shipping times and costs will be automatically calculated at checkout.
- For all other designers, European orders are sent tracked at a flat rate of £15
- All orders outside of the EU are sent at a flat rate of £20.
- Depending on your location, international shipments arrive in approximately 2-7 business days from dispatch date.
INTERNATIONAL TAXES & DUTIES
- Please be aware that if you are purchasing from one of our designers from outside your shipping country, you may be charged customs duties and taxes. These are not included in the price of the goods nor in the shipping cost.
- The Sample Room Ltd is not responsible for any duties and taxes which may be applied by customs in the country where delivery is made.
- The Sample Room Ltd will not refund customers who reject packages upon arrival for failure to pay duty fees.
- For further information we recommend contacting your local customs office.
- Unfortunately we cannot issue refunds for international customers
EXCHANGE & CREDIT NOTES
- We do not offer exchanges for International orders
We take every care to depict colours and fabrics as accurately as possible on our website. However, specifications, descriptions and colour references are not intended to be binding and variations may occur depending on your browser software or computer system.
For more information contact email@example.com
Wear more, wash less.
Caring for your garments helps them last longer, conserve natural resources and keep them out of landfills.
Each piece will require slightly different care based on it's individual composition. Here are some tips to help you extend the life of your treasured items.
USE COLD WATER
DRY CLEAN SELECTIVELY
Our PRE-OWNED section offers pre-loved pieces from reputable brands.
We encourage you to get in touch about any garments you no longer use. We will assess the quality of the piece and on confirmation we will organise the package to be picked up. You will then be able to exchange it for a piece we have online or receive a gift card to keep for future use.
DONATE OR RECYCLE IT
You can donate your unused garments for reuse and recycling through a number of routes. Charity shops, collection bags from the door step, textiles banks at supermarkets or the local Household Waste and Recycling Centre (HWRC) are all good options.
Some councils will also offer a clothing collection service as part of their recycling collection. We recommend using the Love Your Clothes Recycling Locator, where you can pop in your postcode and find out where your nearest textiles bank is.